Wallacia seance sitting protocol will always be followed:
1. Information talk about do’s and don'ts by Medium or Circle leader.
2. All metal (e.g jewellery, hair clips, belts with buckles etc) to be removed. If not possible, must be covered with tape.
3. Two independent sitters thoroughly check the séance room, seance chair and objects.
4. Two independent sitters thoroughly check the medium, pat him down and use a metal detector.
5. Two independent sitters tie the medium to the chair firmly using police cable-ties via permanent loops on both arms and legs of the chair, about a 2-millimetre gap only. This allows for swelling and circulation.
6. All sitters are thoroughly checked, patted down and metal detected before entering the seance room.
7. Independent sitters thoroughly check, pat down and metal detect all home circle members in front of all sitters in the seance room.
8. After all sitters and the medium are checked and enter the seance room, they are not allowed to leave the room again.
9. All sitters then hold hands and touch feet and remain that way until instructed by the spirit team.